- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Stephen Colbert Items
It's the truthiness: Stephen Colbert is getting an honorary degree from his alma mater, Northwestern University.
Osama bin Laden's death not only dominated the news Monday but also fueled a wealth of comic relief, punch lines and unapologetic crowing from TV's late-night hosts.
Osama bin Laden's death not only dominated the news Monday, but also fueled a wealth of comic relief, punch lines and unapologetic crowing from TV's late-night hosts.
There wasn't much time to celebrate during Christian Ponder's first day as a Minnesota Viking.
On Saturday, Seth Meyers will headline Washington's annual "nerd senior prom" or, as it was known in days gone by, the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner. One comic you won't see headlining the dinner or sharing a dais with President Obama is Jackie Mason, who has been unrelentingly skewering the president with gleeful abandon.
Rocker Jon Bon Jovi may no longer own a sports team in Philadelphia, but he still keeps the city close to his soul.
Vicious storms and howling winds smacked the Deep South, killing at least seven people in Alabama including three family members whose homes were tossed into nearby woods.
A federal appeals court ruled Monday that former Harvard University schoolmates of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg can't undo their settlement over creation of the social networking site.
The country's first broadcast network aimed at black audiences is set to debut this fall with free movies, sports and documentaries, according to the Associated Press.