- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Stephen Davis
They dragged coolers and lawn chairs across parched grass, wielded Sharpies, wore burgundy and gold beads and anything else that carried the colors: jerseys, high-tops, towels, baseball caps, fedoras, socks and one pair of gold skinny jeans.
Three months ago, Stephen Davis visited a neurologist.
NYPD spokesman Stephen Davis confirmed that detectives assigned to the unit had been transferred to other duties within the department's Intelligence Division.
Stephen Davis, the NYPD's top spokesman, said that a policy requiring store security to call 911 in such cases was issued last October, during the previous administration.