- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Stephen Fife
The Los Angeles Dodgers placed center fielder Matt Kemp on the 15-day disabled list Monday with joint inflammation in his troublesome left shoulder.
Seeking an offensive spark for a team mired in last place and dogged by injuries, the Los Angeles Dodgers are turning to prized prospect Yasiel Puig.
Right-hander Chad Billingsley has been placed on the 15-day disabled list by the Los Angeles Dodgers, who recalled Stephen Fife from Triple-A Albuquerque to start Sunday against the Baltimore Orioles.
Jay Bruce was Mr. Clinch again, hitting the homer that got the Reds' championship party started on the second try.
Boston Red Sox manager Terry Francona said Monday that recently acquired left-hander Erik Bedard is scheduled to start Thursday's series finale against Cleveland.
After a deal with Oakland for Rich Harden fell through, the AL East-leading Boston Red Sox were still able to find a starting pitcher to bolster their rotation Sunday.