- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Stephen Flatly
Jurors appeared uncomfortable Monday as prosecutors showed a video of a screaming woman being cooked alive over an open flame and other disturbing images from websites devoted to torturing and eating women — evidence prosecutors say proves a New York City police officer was involved in a cannibalism plot.
Flatly described the images that were displayed on video monitors in federal court in Manhattan, some jurors put their hands over their mouths.