- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
- Florida cops ticket toddler in toy convertible: report
- Kerry warns of ‘very serious’ response to Crimea-Russia alliance
- Fla. Rep. Alan Grayson’s wife drops restraining order against him
- McDonald’s lawsuits filed over wages ‘stolen’ like Hamburglar steals Big Macs
- HUMPHRIES: Fight like a Democrat – An open letter to Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Florida board member shocks with ‘Heil Hitler’ salute at town meeting
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Stephen Hart
Teal Bunbury faced a dilemma: His father scored 16 goals for Canada's national soccer team, but the 20-year-old forward had lived in Minnesota with his mother for most of the last decade, making him eligible to play for either country.
"Howard was absolute magic," Canadian coach Stephen Hart said. "I almost clapped."