- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Stephen Hill Items
Titans safety Michael Griffin lost his appeal of a one-game suspension as a repeat offender of the league's rules prohibiting hits to the head and neck area of defenseless players.
Tim Tebow is heading home _ possibly as only a sideline spectator.
Tim Tebow hopes he's healthy enough for a happy homecoming.
Another game was slipping away from the New England Patriots down the stretch. This time, their opponent made the biggest mistakes.
New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks won't play in Sunday's game against Cleveland because of recurring left foot and knee problems.
Things were supposed to look a lot different for the New York Jets' offense.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
Mark Sanchez smiled for a split-second when a reporter labeled him as the most scrutinized guy in the New York Jets' locker room.
Hanging around for an extra day at the NFL draft turned out well for Coby Fleener and Rueben Randle.