- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Stephen Holmes Items
Story County officials have agreed to settle a lawsuit filed by a former employee of the county attorney's office who claims she was unjustly fired and denied payment for overtime.
An Iowa inmate who was a juvenile when she was sentenced to life in prison in the late 1980s was resentenced Friday to 25 years in prison, a development that paves the way for her release.
The Black Keys told a federal judge the band has settled copyright infringement lawsuits against Pizza Hut and The Home Depot claiming misuse of their music in commercials.
Iowa State coach Paul Rhoads says defensive back David Sims has been suspended for the season opener against Northern Illinois.