- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
Stephen J. Farnsworth
Latest Stephen J. Farnsworth Items
Take a look at Virginia's congressional delegation and you might think it's the same old reliably Republican state that backed 10 GOP presidential candidates in a row, starting with Richard Nixon in 1968.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley is locked in a standoff with Prince George's County Democrats over appointing a House of Delegates nominee who has a dark past and is already suing to keep control of the seat.