- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Stephen J. Farnsworth
Latest Stephen J. Farnsworth Items
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell faces some difficult decisions when it comes time to sign bills passed during this year's General Assembly, including whether to sign or amend a transportation bill that riled conservatives and could further alienate some members of his own party.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley is locked in a standoff with Prince George's County Democrats over appointing a House of Delegates nominee who has a dark past and is already suing to keep control of the seat.