- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Stephen Johnson
A Cedar Rapids man has been given 12 years in prison for stabbing to death a friend.
Sad songs, they say
Mr. Johnson, a 27-year career veteran of the EPA, frequently has denied that his decisions are being directed by the White House.
It amounts to the first solid evidence of the political interference suspected by Democrats and environmentalists since Administrator Stephen Johnson denied California's waiver request in December.