- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By Richard Rahn
Treaty would let tyrants peer into Americans' financial information
Topic - Stephen K. Boss
Based on the rock in which the footprints were found, researchers have a good idea of what the climate would have been like, Boss said.
"The quality of the tracks and the length of the trackways make this an important site," said Stephen K. Boss, who led the project.