- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Latest Stephen Mansfield Items
Mel Gibson was criticized for the graphic portrayal of the Crucifixion in "The Passion of the Christ," and the cable miniseries smash "The Bible" was criticized in some quarters for its realistic rendering. Neither of these versions, however, comes close to the gripping and compelling account brought to readers in "Killing Jesus," a book by Stephen Mansfield.
Singer-songwriter Amy Grant and her husband, country-music star Vince Gill, assembled some of the most talented musicians in pop, country, rock and bluegrass at the Kennedy Center June 8 for the launch of Challenge America. This is a national initiative to link services in each community that can be of help to wounded veterans.