- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
Topic - Stephen Mccarthy
New England Revolution midfielder Stephen McCarthy will miss the rest of the Major League Soccer season following left shoulder surgery.
It's been a tough few days for Charlie Davies. Not only was he snubbed for the upcoming MLS All-Star Game against Manchester United, but the usually reliable forward failed to convert a penalty kick at the game's halfway mark against the New England Revolution on Wednesday night.
Defense lawyers Alan Abramson and Stephen McCarthy say she denies the accusation, and they expect to "obtain a favorable result."