- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Stephen Peterman
A tumultuous summer for Joe McKnight just got worse.
Joe McKnight and Braylon Edwards are suddenly out of work, surprising cuts by the New York Jets on Monday.
The Detroit Lions released two veteran starters Tuesday, cutting defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch and guard Stephen Peterman.
There's no sympathy among losers.
"They remind me of how we were the year we were 0-16. They're not quitting," Peterman said.