- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Stephen R. Covey
Latest Stephen R. Covey Items
Of the millions who have traveled on New York City's subways, perhaps none had as transformative a journey -- for himself and, later, for millions around the world -- as Stephen R. Covey did one Sunday morning decades ago.
Considered a pioneer in the self-help genre aimed at helping readers become more productive in their lives, author Stephen R. Covey had an enormous impact on both the corporate world and the personal lives of millions.
Stephen R. Covey, author of "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" as well as three other books that have all sold more than a million copies, has died. He was 79.
Stephen R. Covey, 79, a onetime management professor at Brigham Young University who burst into global prominence with "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People," died Monday at a hospital in Idaho Falls, Idaho. He was 79 years old.
Ever-restless, technology never sleeps and never ceases to surpass itself. That's why even for the "man who has everything," there's always a new tech gift on the horizon. Here are a few your Dad may not have, but likely would enjoy.
Motivational speaker and author Stephen R. Covey is recovering Friday in a Provo, Utah, hospital after being knocked unconscious the previous night in a bicycle accident.
Notable members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints