- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Stephen Rehage
The Voodoo Music + Arts Experience is bringing a European music festival experience to New Orleans with overnight tent camping and more Euro-dance-based acts to its stage.
The Grammy-winning rock band Green Day has canceled its upcoming performance in New Orleans.
A man who produces two of New Orleans' largest music festivals was arrested Friday on a rape charge, but his lawyer says he has been falsely accused.
Rehage said he has moved the stage for the electronic DJs to a location that can accommodate more festival-goers because last year the fan base was spilling over into other stage areas.
"This festival really is a musical gumbo," Rehage said. "Every year we just throw it all in the pot, mix it up and hope it tastes good."