- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Stephen Voss
"The amount she is making relative to (McConnell's) revenue is a little more newsworthy, but it's reflective of what we've seen in the polls," Voss said. "The smart money has been looking at the signs and it's clear this is going to be a very close election and their money is spreading out in a way that confirms they perceive it as a close election."
University of Kentucky Political Science Professor Stephen Voss said it makes sense that McConnell is spending more than Grimes because McConnell has a primary election to worry about.