- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Stephen
Becky Kowalski wiped tears from her eyes as the crowd at Winthrop stood and cheered to honor and remember son Chase, the 7-year-old who died in the Newtown, Conn., massacre in December 2012.
Kevin Costner said his reputation was at stake as he defended himself against accusations that he cheated fellow actor Stephen Baldwin out of millions of dollars in a lucrative BP contract for oil-cleaning machines after the 2010 spill.
Quirch says Stephen, a sheet-metal fabricator, told her he plans to take his grandchildren to Disney World with his winnings.
Her son Stephen tells The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/1jRF5cV ) that Freeman had been working five days a week as a stockbroker before she retired six weeks ago.