- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
Latest Stephon Heyer Items
Stephon Heyer is getting ready to play left tackle. And right tackle. Then again, he might not play at all.
Washington Redskins left tackle Trent Williams was unable to practice Wednesday because of a bruised left knee and a sprained toe on his left foot.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The most telling image from the Washington Redskins' first-half offensive performance last night against the Tennessee Titans wasn't the inefficient running game, the zero points or the constant third-and-long situations. Photo Gallery
No NFL team is truly prepared for losing a key player, especially a Pro Bowl left offensive tackle. You can spend years building line depth and teaching guys to play multiple positions, but you're still going to feel it — right between the eyes — when your quarterback's blindside bodyguard goes down.
A long shot to make the Washington Redskins roster five days ago, Stephon Heyer got the first shot to play in Chris Samuels' vacated left tackle position yesterday afternoon.
Maryland tackle Jared Gaither has been declared academically ineligible for the fall, a team spokesman confirmed yesterday.