- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Steve Anderson Items
Drought-stricken California got its first glimpse Friday of a big weekend storm system the likes of which, forecasters say, the state has not seen in more than a year.
Professional observers say more meteors are on the way after streaking fireballs lit up California skies and stunned stargazers.
A gunman stood outside of a crowded downtown bar and opened fire from two different positions early Tuesday, sending patrons running or crawling for cover in a chaotic and bloody scene. At least 17 people were hurt as bullets ricocheted and glass shards and brick chunks fell around the nightclub.
The latest sign of the end of the "American Era" or just a comic book publisher's publicity stunt?
Wanted: fun-loving folks for full- and part-time positions in retirement resort and RV park. Fixer-upper projects, landscaping, light carpentry, repairs and lawn care are part of the job in a laid-back, family-oriented environment. Work 10 hours a week each for a couple or 20 hours for an individual in return for a site with full hookups.