- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Steve Avanessian
"The bobblehead has really exploded each season to be something more than just a stadium giveaway but a collectible," Avanessian said.
"We're always looking to come up with new ways to make the bobbleheads exciting," said Steve Avanessian, a vice president with Bensussen Deutsch & Associates (BD&A), which has produced bobbleheads for several baseball teams, including the Nationals. "This is kind of one of the newer evolutions. It's one of the most unique bobbleheads we've ever done."