- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Steve Bambridge
He also said the clamshell design of laptop computers, which hasn't changed much in two decades, will face a significant challenge.
He added that while some makers planned to sell models this year after introducing them a year ago, he said he "won't be surprised if those go backwards."