- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Steve Barkdoll
AJ Allmendinger will drive for Phoenix Racing this weekend at Martinsville Speedway.
AJ Allmendinger will get another start with Phoenix Racing this weekend at Kansas Speedway.
Kurt Busch's talent behind the wheel has never been challenged.
Phoenix Racing general manager Steve Barkdoll said Tuesday the team has been pleased with the job Allmendinger has done so far.
He qualified the car 38th at Charlotte, and Barkdoll said Allmendinger got up to speed quickly.