- N. Korea wipes Kim Jong-un uncle from Web
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
Latest Steve Beshear Items
Frustration with this month's Obamacare rollout continues to grow in Washington and across the country, but one Democratic governor has a message for critics of the program: "Chill out."
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear says he supports the expansion of Medicaid in his state under President Obama's health care law, a decision that would extend coverage to 308,000 residents.
Hollywood actress-turned-Senate-hopeful Ashley Judd may have a harder time winning the hearts and minds of Democrats to support her campaign against Sen. Mitch McConnell after all.
Kentucky Gov. Steven Beshear said actress Ashley Judd could be a "very serious candidate" to fight for incumbent Sen. Mitch McConnell's seat if she chose to run.
A condemned killer's fight to receive surgery for agonizing hip pain pushed Kentucky officials into an uncomfortable debate over security, politics and even the possibility of public ridicule from Fox News pundits.
Another championship banner has been unfurled at Rupp Arena.
Emergency crews desperately search for survivors Saturday after a violent wave of Midwest and Southern storms flattened some rural communities and left behind a trail of destruction: shredded homes, downed power lines and streets littered with tossed cars.
Long before President Obama's call on Tuesday night for all students to remain in school until they turn 18, almost half of the nation's jurisdictions already had instituted such policies, and several more are taking up the issue this year.
A Mississippi initiative stating that life begins at conception, known as the "personhood" amendment, was handed an unexpected defeat in Tuesday's off-year election balloting.