- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Steve Capus Items
Former NBC News chief Steve Capus will join CBS in July as the top executive at Scott Pelley's evening newscast, the network said Tuesday.
Former NBC News President Steve Capus will teach management and journalism at a business school's New York headquarters.
NBC News President Steve Capus, who presided over years of strong ratings at the news division and expanded digital offerings but was hurt by the downfall of the "Today" show, said Friday that he was resigning.
NBC News has sent managers at its affiliated stations an apology for putting them through severe criticism after "Today" failed to carry the moment of silence the nation observed on Sept. 11, according to a report by the New York Times.
NBC News is hiring former National Public Radio chief Vivian Schiller, who left this year in the midst of a political controversy, to run its digital operation.
Jeff Gralnick, a longtime television producer who helped shape CBS' "60 Minutes" and make "NBC Nightly News" the top-rated show, has died. He was 72.