- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Steve Cherundolo Items
American defender Steve Cherundolo, nicknamed "Mayor of Hannover" during a 15-year career that saw him play for just one club and rise to become Hannover's captain, is retiring because of persistent knee injuries.
Defender Steve Cherundolo is returning to his club in Germany and won't play in the U.S. game against Colombia on Tuesday night.
Jermaine Jones blended right in, chatting with Steve Cherundolo and Michael Bradley during a warmup jog and finding his new American teammates with smooth, effortless passes.
United States midfielder DaMarcus Beasley has joined Bundesliga club Hannover on a two-year contract.