- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Steve Cishek Items
For the first time in a while, Jacob Turner pitched like the pitcher the Marlins believe he can be. He even got a win for it.
Throughout all the losses, there had been one positive constant for the Miami Marlins for quite a while: When Steve Cishek came in to protect a lead, they won.
Curtis Granderson envisioned a bunch of big hits when he signed with the New York Mets. Providing even one proved elusive, until Friday night.
Another strong eight innings, another loss for Alex Wood.
Jose Fernandez gave credit to his catcher and even claimed he had "a lucky game."
Miami Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton has avoided arbitration by agreeing to a $6.5 million, one-year contract
The Miami Marlins generated baseball's biggest buzz as they prepared for their home opener a year ago, anticipating a playoff bid and nearly nightly sellout crowds in a futuristic new home that was supposed to transform a franchise long accustomed to attracting little attention.