- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Latest Steve Clifford Items
Al Jefferson said the Charlotte Bobcats have plenty to be proud of despite getting swept in the first round of the playoffs by the Miami Heat.
Bobcats coach Steve Clifford says center Al Jefferson will not play Monday night in Game 4 against the Miami Heat because of a foot injury.
Coach Steve Clifford said if the Charlotte Bobcats hope to avoid a first-round sweep by the Miami Heat and earn their first postseason win in franchise history, they're going to need someone other than Al Jefferson and Kemba Walker to come through on offense.
LeBron James drove to the rim as time was winding down, got clobbered by Josh McRoberts and sat on the hardwood gathering himself for a few seconds afterward.
Bobcats center Al Jefferson said that while his left foot remains extremely sore, he plans to play in Game 2 of the best-of-seven playoff series Wednesday night against Miami Heat.
Charlotte Bobcats guard Chris Douglas-Roberts remembers feeling so depressed last year that he didn't want to get out of bed.
Steve Clifford isn't exactly singing his team's praises after the Bobcats won for the sixth time in seven games.
Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said his team's focus shouldn't be whether they're playing the Indiana Pacers or Toronto Raptors in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
The Charlotte Bobcats finally have a happy locker room, the result of winning games and contending for a berth in the NBA playoffs.