- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest Steve Clifford Items
Bobcats coach Steve Clifford says Chris Douglas-Roberts will start at shooting guard against the Indiana Pacers in place of the injured Gerald Henderson.
Al Jefferson had a pretty good inkling it was Charlotte's night when he banked in a 31-footer from well beyond the top of the key to beat the shot clock midway through the fourth quarter.
Thunder fans who braved ice, snow and single-digit temperatures got a special treat - a look at the old Russell Westbrook.
The Spurs play a style that's been described as boring and ugly at times, so it only made sense that they felt comfortable down the stretch against Charlotte in a game their own coach said was "hard to watch."
Kemba Walker shakes his head and smiles thinking about the Bobcats' upcoming four-game stretch.
The Charlotte Bobcats have relied heavily on Al Jefferson to put them in the thick of the Eastern Conference playoff race.
Al Jefferson said he feels like he's playing the best basketball of his 10-year NBA career.
Al Jefferson is happy he didn't make the All-Star game.
Al Jefferson beat up the Detroit Pistons in a key game in the chase for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.