- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
Latest Steve Daines Items
Steve Daines of Bozeman is running as a Republican for Montana's U.S. Senate seat in 2014. Here are some biographical details on Daines.
A U.S. House committee approved a proposed coal swap involving Montana's Northern Cheyenne Tribe on Thursday despite lingering concerns that the value of the exchange has not been fully quantified.
Rep. Steve Daines heard concerns from Montana veterans about the health care they receive from the Veterans Affairs.
A Republican congressman from Montana said Monday that his state's power generation and mining industries would suffer under a Washington state proposal to cut carbon pollution by eliminating imports of coal-fired power.
Three Democratic candidates made the case Saturday in the only scheduled debate before next month's primary election that each of them is the man to beat U.S. Rep. Steve Daines and keep Montana's U.S. Senate seat out of Republican hands.
Democrats John Driscoll and John Lewis have spent much of their lives in politics, yet their paths to the June primary for Montana's sole U.S. House seat couldn't be more different.
U.S. Rep. Steve Daines has raised more than $1.2 million so far this year in his Senate run, outpacing his likely Democratic opponent in both contributions and cash in the bank, the Republican's campaign said Friday.
U.S. Sen. John Walsh raised $946,000 over the first three months of 2014 in his bid to keep the seat he was appointed to in February, Walsh campaign officials said Tuesday.
Four Montana Republicans seeking to replace U.S. Rep. Steve Daines sparred over abortion but agreed on most other issues in their first debate ahead of a June 3 primary.