- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
Latest Steve Erzinger Items
To be completely honest, I never really understood the big deal about Army-Navy. I got the fact that it's an incredibly intense rivalry. I saw that they've knocked heads since 1890. And the sight of stadium sections packed with soldiers and sailors in dress grays and blues has impressed me as much as anyone. But it's not big-time college football. The teams aren't as good as the ones on TV every week. And virtually none of the players is well known or headed to the NFL.
Life at the U.S. Military Academy couldn't have been much better for linebacker Andrew Rodriguez as a sophomore in 2009.