- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Steve Fairchild
Watford has just 18 yards in 18 carries, but first-year offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild has said Watford has the ability to tuck and run. Conservative play-calling to date has limited those opportunities.
Coach Mike London, sitting squarely on a hot seat, turned over his staff following the disappointing campaign. Now, with a little help from an old friend, he is hopeful the Cavaliers are back on track.
Colorado State linebacker James Skelton and defensive lineman Zachary Tiedgen won't play in Saturday's game against Northern Colorado following their recent arrests at an off-campus party that drew at least 2,000 people.
Nearly 40 years after he last saw his beloved Bulldogs play between the hedges as a student, Marcus Katz is trying to bring pro football to the University of Georgia.
Watford has just 18 yards in 18 carries, but first-year offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild has said Watford has the ability to tuck and run.
) that coach Steve Fairchild announced the suspensions on Friday.