- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Steve Fisher Items
It took a 1-3-1 zone defense, of all things, for No. 10 San Diego State to complete a remarkable comeback against No. 21 New Mexico that clinched the outright Mountain West Conference title.
Xavier Thames and the 10th-ranked San Diego State Aztecs will have home court advantage in raucous Viejas Arena.
UNLV got a big night from junior forward Khem Birch in the absence of Roscoe Smith, but it wasn't enough to upset No. 10 San Diego State Wednesday night.
It's come down to this for No. 10 San Diego State - win at UNLV on Wednesday night and the Aztecs will be playing for the outright Mountain West Conference championship at home Saturday night against No. 21 New Mexico.
The San Diego State Aztecs will be smarting for some time from their big loss at New Mexico, well aware that they have one more regular-season game against the Lobos and most likely another showdown in the Mountain West Conference tournament, as well.
San Diego State has seen some tough opponents this season, but coach Steve Fisher would stack New Mexico up against any of them.
New Mexico's strategy was simple against No. 6 San Diego State: Get the ball to Cameron Bairstow.
Having its 20-game winning streak snapped cost San Diego State only one spot in the new Associated Press Top 25 poll. That is just fine with coach Steve Fisher.
San Diego State coach Steve Fisher thought about giving Winston Shepard a breather just past the midway mark of the second half in a close game against Air Force.