- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Steve Green
Only 12 families have asked to transfer out of the unaccredited Kansas City School District next year to nearby accredited schools, far fewer than officials had feared.
Hobby Lobby will begin carrying Jewish holiday items after receiving criticism last week for not selling such merchandise.
Scholarly research and carbon testing have dated an ancient Jewish prayer book to A.D. 840, which would make it the oldest book of its kind ever found, the owners of the artifact announced Thursday.
The owners of a historic campus in the hills of western Massachusetts announced Friday that they'll give it away to a Christian college from Arizona that plans to eventually host 5,000 students there.
A jury deliberated for about 20 minutes Thursday before convicting a man of sexually assaulting a middle school student who prosecutors say was raped by 20 men and boys from her town over a matter of months two years ago.
President Obama told supporters at a fundraiser in Miami on Monday night that he deserves credit for cleaning up the mess he inherited.
"We're gaining public confidence every day," Green said. "If we were spiraling downward, I think the interest in the choice to leave would've been greater."
"I don't know, there are a lot of moving parts," Hobby Lobby President Steve Green said in September when asked what the company would do if it loses its case against the government. "All I can tell you is what we won't do. … pay for abortifacients for our employees."