- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Emily Miller
Billionaire gets mobbed by fans at CPAC
Topic - Steve Green
Hobby Lobby will begin carrying Jewish holiday items after receiving criticism last week for not selling such merchandise.
Scholarly research and carbon testing have dated an ancient Jewish prayer book to A.D. 840, which would make it the oldest book of its kind ever found, the owners of the artifact announced Thursday.
The owners of a historic campus in the hills of western Massachusetts announced Friday that they'll give it away to a Christian college from Arizona that plans to eventually host 5,000 students there.
A jury deliberated for about 20 minutes Thursday before convicting a man of sexually assaulting a middle school student who prosecutors say was raped by 20 men and boys from her town over a matter of months two years ago.
President Obama told supporters at a fundraiser in Miami on Monday night that he deserves credit for cleaning up the mess he inherited.
"I don't know, there are a lot of moving parts," Hobby Lobby President Steve Green said in September when asked what the company would do if it loses its case against the government. "All I can tell you is what we won't do. … pay for abortifacients for our employees."
Hobby Lobby president Steve Green didn’t reveal what products would be sold, but he said they should arrive by November.