- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Steve Green
Hobby Lobby will begin carrying Jewish holiday items after receiving criticism last week for not selling such merchandise.
Scholarly research and carbon testing have dated an ancient Jewish prayer book to A.D. 840, which would make it the oldest book of its kind ever found, the owners of the artifact announced Thursday.
"We're gaining public confidence every day," Green said. "If we were spiraling downward, I think the interest in the choice to leave would've been greater."