- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - Steve Gregory
The New England Patriots have released safety Steve Gregory.
With too many injuries and too few receivers, the New England Patriots' season is over two wins shy of a Super Bowl championship.
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work.
The Denver Broncos tried to beat the New England Patriots less than two months ago by running the ball. It didn't work. With a Super Bowl berth at stake in Sunday's rematch, Peyton Manning figures to have a better day.
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots put this game — and the New York Jets' ugly season — away early.
New England safety Steve Gregory added, "He's one of the greats.
"You'd have to ask Bill about the (penalty) call," safety Steve Gregory said. "I've moved on. I'm on Miami now."