- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Steve Hogan
The Colorado movie theater at which a gunman killed 12 people and wounded dozens of others reopens Thursday with a private ceremony for victims, first responders and officials — an event boycotted as insensitive by some of those who lost loved ones in the massacre.
The Colorado movie theater where a gunman killed 12 people and wounded dozens of others reopens Thursday with a private ceremony for victims, first responders and officials _ an event boycotted as insensitive by some who lost loved ones in the massacre.
The movie theater where a gunman opened fire during the midnight premiere of the latest "Batman" film in July reopened Thursday evening with a private ceremony.
The Colorado movie theater where a gunman killed 12 people and wounded dozens of others has reopened with a private ceremony for victims, first responders and officials.
The chief administrative officer of the Rose Bowl says if Penn State wins the Big Ten title, the Nittany Lions will be free to play in the top-tier postseason game as far as he's concerned.
Capital One Bowl chief executive Steve Hogan, whose bowl is No. 2 in the Big Ten selection order, said his committee would base its matchup on on-the-field performance and that it would be unfair to penalize players who had nothing to do with the scandal.
Hogan, of the Capital One Bowl, said the child sex-abuse scandal won't be a factor when, and if, his selection committee considers Penn State.