- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Steve Honig Items
Lindsay Lohan emerged uninjured from a collision with a dump truck on a coastal highway near Los Angeles on Friday, returning to the set of her new movie hours after the accident left the sports car she was driving crumpled.
Police say Lindsay Lohan showed no signs of impairment after colliding with a dump truck on a coastal highway near Los Angeles.
Police were investigating a car crash involving Lindsay Lohan on Friday, with authorities saying no one else was injured in the crash and the extent of the actress' injuries were not known.
Lindsay Lohan arrived Thursday at a Los Angeles courthouse to await a hearing that could give her something she hasn't had for nearly two years: true freedom.
Lindsay Lohan returns to court Thursday for a hearing that could give the actress back something she hasn't had for nearly two years: true freedom.
Lindsay Lohan said Wednesday that allegations that her car grazed a man's knee outside a Hollywood nightclub are "a complete lie."
Lindsay Lohan is facing a lien for nearly $94,000 that the federal government says she owes in unpaid taxes.
Lindsay Lohan arrived Wednesday at a Los Angeles courthouse to update a judge on how she's faring under strict new probation guidelines.
Lindsay Lohan was released from a Los Angeles County jail early Monday, less than five hours after she arrived at the crowded women's lockup to serve a 30-day sentence for violating probation.