- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Steve King Items
Rep. Steve King, Iowa Republican, chastised President Obama Tuesday for ignoring Congress on big-ticket items — for example, a new executive order to raise the minimum wage for new federal contract workers — saying lawmakers on Capitol Hill need to act to rein in the Executive Branch.
Colorado Republicans want the state to buy an aerial firefighting fleet to help combat wildfires, but it's an idea Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper does not support.
While nine reindeer made their way around the world to deliver gifts with Santa, one unlucky reindeer made its way onto Rep. Steve King's plate on Christmas.
First, Texas Rep. Steve Stockman suggested a rodeo clown banned from the Missouri State Fair for wearing a President Obama mask during a skit should go perform in the Lone Star State, because "Texans value speech."
The white-hot debate over immigration is fired by anecdote, tale and even parable. The personal is always political, and when immigration is up for debate, the personal inflames every debater with pride and prejudice.
Top House Republicans railed against fellow Rep. Steve King on Wednesday, saying his comments about immigrant children working as drug mules is "inexcusable" and "wrong."
Rep. Steve King isn't backing down. Mere hours after House Speaker John A. Boehner condemned Mr. King's recent remarks that young illegal immigrants are often drug smugglers, the Iowa Republican and staunch opponent of immigration reform delivered a stem-winding speech on the House floor Thursday to hammer home his point.
The head of a U.S. congressional delegation said Sunday that its meetings in Russia showed that there was "nothing specific" that could have helped prevent the Boston Marathon bombings, but that the two countries need to work more closely on joint security threats.
Iowa's Rep. Steve King Thursday accused President Obama of "lowering American values" and butting into issues unrelated to his real job.