- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
Latest Steve King Items
It's never too early raise the curtain on a 2016 presidential play. Sen. Rand Paul knows his lines and will command the political stage in Iowa on Friday — and in New Hampshire on Monday.
The uncle of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing said Friday that they were born in Kyrgyzstan and came to the U.S. in 2003 on claims of asylum — news that's already beginning to reverberate in the immigration debate just beginning on Capitol Hill.
Colorado stands to lose its status as a premier hunting and sports-shooting destination if the governor signs gun-control bills now rolling through the state legislature, according to an executive producer for the Outdoor Channel.
Rep. Tom Latham, Iowa Republican, said he won't seek the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Democratic Sen. Tom Harkin.
Rep. Steve King, a Tea Party favorite from Iowa, is taking a political challenge from Karl Rove's American Crossroads directly to the people: Donate directly to me, he said.
Despite rumblings from some Republican backbenchers, Speaker John A. Boehner's hold on the House's top post appears secure after key conservative lawmakers said they don't expect anyone to challenge him.
Three high-profile House conservatives, facing opponents insisting that their views are too extreme, have tricky paths to re-election next month.
For many children, their first pet is a virtual one. Experts say many children who enter first grade can play video games, but few have a pet to play with. And teachers say that's a shame, considering how animals — real ones — can enrich a child's upbringing.
Congressional leaders told their lawmakers Tuesday night they've reached a tentative deal to extend the payroll-tax cut through the rest of this year, delivering a victory to President Obama who had made it a top priority.