- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Steve Lombardozzi Items
The Detroit Tigers have agreed to terms with eight players on contracts for the 2014 season: right-handers Melvin Mercedes and Bruce Rondon, left-handers Jose Alvarez and Ian Krol, catcher Bryan Holaday, and infielders Steve Lombardozzi, Francisco Martinez and Hernan Perez.
Brad Ausmus was a winner in his first game as a manager as the Detroit Tigers beat Florida Southern 12-0 Tuesday in an exhibition matchup.
The Nationals originally told the Detroit Tigers 'no' when they asked for prospect Robbie Ray in return for Doug Fister.
Drew Storen has heard the rumors that crop up, but the Nationals reliever isn't worried about the possibility of being traded.
Unable to come to terms with the Nationals before Friday's deadline, Tyler Clippard and Doug Fister will now go to salary arbitration.
Miguel Cabrera returns, but Prince Fielder and Doug Fister are gone. Can the big changes help get Detroit over its October hump at last?
On Tuesday some light was shed on why the Nats were probably never actually in on former Cy Young winner David Price.
I've already covered some baseball related items involving LaRoche, as well as an in-depth look at their experience overseas, but given we had nearly three hours to spend with the guys, there were a few other highlights I thought I would pass along.
Danny Espinosa is the subject of a trade rumor, but Nationals GM Mike Rizzo talked up his infielder on Monday at the Winter Meetings.