- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Steve Lonegan Items
In a story May 3 about New Jersey's 3rd Congressional District race, The Associated Press erroneously reported that candidate Tom MacArthur wants to replace but not repeal President Barack Obama's health insurance overhaul. He supports repealing it and replacing it with a different national law.
NAME: Steve Lonegan
Former Texas Rep. Ron Paul has endorsed Republican Steve Lonegan in the race to replace retiring Rep. Jon Runyan in New Jersey's 3rd congressional district, PolitickerNJ reported.
Staunch conservative Steve Lonegan is kicking off a campaign for Congress, just months after he declared he was done with seeking elective office.
Democrat Cory Booker has won a special election to represent New Jersey in the U.S. Senate through next year, but the rising political star will have to return to the campaign trail almost immediately to run for a full term.
Former Alaska Gov. and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin jumped into the New Jersey race for Senate this weekend, lending her voice and celebrity status to her fellow GOPer, Steve Lonegan, and telling his Democratic contender to slow down — the finish line is still a ways away.
Back in the summer, few in New Jersey raised an eyebrow when the police commissioner in Newark reporting to Mayor Cory A. Booker suddenly imposed a policy refusing to assist federal officials trying to deport illegal immigrants.