- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Steve Magill
When a house set in the woods in Reston was beset by several varieties of woodpeckers, the owners knew that in spite of their love of the birds, they would have to repair the damage the birds had inflicted on their cedar trim and siding.
The type of project you choose depends on your home style and size, Mr. Magill said.
Wood siding is less expensive than fiber cement initially, but it requires primer and paint and more upkeep, so Mr. Magill said they are comparable in price overall.