- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Steve Martos
A gravely wounded detective exchanged fire with a wanted ex-convict as the officer lay bleeding on the pavement before the suspect was killed in a chaotic daylight shootout near a busy Phoenix intersection, police said Tuesday.
Phoenix police have released the identity of a driver suspected of making an inappropriate U-turn that led to a collision.
Phoenix police have identified the 4-year-old girl killed in a three-car collision.
Phoenix police say a 4-year-old girl has died and five people are injured, including a pregnant woman who underwent emergency delivery, after a three-car collision.
One person is dead after Phoenix police say a driver made a U-turn that led to a collision.
Authorities say several gunshots were fired Friday night outside a Phoenix high school as a basketball game was going on inside, but no one was hit.
Police say they are searching for four suspects following an armed robbery at a Phoenix home.
An elderly Phoenix couple were in for the surprise of a lifetime when they received a birthday card in the mail containing $1,000 worth of crystal meth.
Authorities in Arizona are looking for an 11-year-old girl with leukemia and a heart catheter who they say could die in a matter of days if she isn't brought back to a hospital after her parents inexplicably took her out of the facility last week.
Emily has leukemia. She just underwent a month of chemotherapy and had her right arm amputated after suffering complications. Doctors say she is at risk of dying from an infection.
A man charged with plotting to blow up synagogues in New York City has pleaded guilty to state terrorism charges.
A police spokesman, Sgt. Steve Martos, says Hobbs was lying on the ground when he returned fire.
Sgt. Steve Martos says 24-year-old Jose Manriquez-Gomez died at a hospital from injuries suffered when he collided with another driver.