- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Steve Martos
Phoenix police say one man is dead and three others injured after a shooting between guests attending neighboring house parties.
Phoenix police have identified man fatally shot when he allegedly tried to assault an officer seated in his patrol vehicle.
Phoenix police say a man is dead after being shot when he tried to assault an officer seated in his patrol vehicle.
Phoenix police say a man is in critical condition after he tried to assault an officer seated in his patrol vehicle.
Phoenix police say a shooting victim early Tuesday morning knocked on the door of a residence in northwest Phoenix and announced he'd been shot.
Phoenix police are searching for suspects after two men were found on the street with gunshot wounds.
A 27-year-old Arizona man charged with fatally stabbing his 12-year-old half brother reportedly told police he "just felt like killing."
Phoenix police have released the identity of a driver suspected of making an inappropriate U-turn that led to a collision.
One person is dead after Phoenix police say a driver made a U-turn that led to a collision.
Phoenix police say a 4-year-old girl has died and five people are injured, including a pregnant woman who underwent emergency delivery, after a three-car collision.
Police say they are searching for four suspects following an armed robbery at a Phoenix home.
An elderly Phoenix couple were in for the surprise of a lifetime when they received a birthday card in the mail containing $1,000 worth of crystal meth.
Authorities in Arizona are looking for an 11-year-old girl with leukemia and a heart catheter who they say could die in a matter of days if she isn't brought back to a hospital after her parents inexplicably took her out of the facility last week.