- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Steve Montador Items
Bryan Bickell looks around and sees Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and the rest of a good young nucleus. He likes Chicago, and the Blackhawks are the only NHL team he has ever known.
Talks between the NHL and the union are back under way for the first time in nearly a week as the sides again search for a deal to save the hockey season.
The NHL and the NHL Players' Association are set for another round of negotiations this week with the hope of establishing a new collective bargaining agreement before the current one expires on Sept. 15.
Marian Hossa had a goal and an assist, and Chicago's Joel Quenneville became the 10th coach to earn 600 NHL victories as the Blackhawks beat the Calgary Flames 4-2 on Sunday night for their fifth straight win.
Team overviews of all the teams in the NHL.
Defenseman Christian Ehrhoff has a big surprise waiting for him when he wakes up at his home in Germany. Ehrhoff will learn he's with his third team in two days after the Buffalo Sabres acquired the free agent-to-be's rights Wednesday.
Darryl Boyce scored the go-ahead goal with 4:30 left in the third period in the Toronto Maple Leafs' 3-2 comeback victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night.