- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Steve Oleksy Items
Capitals general manager George McPhee says he likes his blue line, but will make a move if it makes sense.
Was the hit on Mike Green Dirty? What can the Capitals get for Marty Erat? Is Brooks Laich a top-six forward? Your questions, our answers.
The Capitals have lost six in a row. Braden Holtby says distractions could be a reason.
Alex Ovechkin is missing his third game of the season. The Caps won their first two games without him by a combined score of 10-2.
The Capitals felt the need to return to two goalies and a pair of lopsided losses afforded them to opportunity to send Philipp Grubauer back to the AHL.
The Capitals are playing well enough to win, but committing enough mistakes to lose.
Rookie Philipp Grubauer will be in goal tonight when the Caps visit the Tampa Bay Lightning. Coverage begins with Capitals Central at 7 p.m.
The Capitals are not in the best position to make a trade, but that doesn't mean they won't. How could they improve the roster?
A loss on Thursday night in Tampa Bay, and Washington could be out of playoff position entirely. There is work to be done. But can the Caps take anything positive from a recent 0-2-2 stretch, which included Saturday's frustrating 5-3 loss at Minnesota?