- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
Latest Steve Owens Items
The University of Missouri intends to wait for the results of an NCAA investigation into pay-for-play allegations and other possible rules violations at Miami before making any decisions about the future of new men's basketball coach Frank Haith, the school's chancellor said Friday.
Missouri coach Mike Anderson's agent says he is negotiating a new contract with the school amid continued reports that Arkansas is also interested in hiring the architect of the "Fastest 40 Minutes in Basketball."
While preparing for his final season at Oklahoma, DeMarco Murray resorted to violence. He's giving peace a chance, too.