- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Steve Pate
A look at the Masters by the numbers:
Tiger Woods was on the ballot when the PGA Tour began voting on its annual awards, but only in one category.
Kevin Kisner won't ever forget the disappointment of watching six competitive rounds last fall come down to one stroke.
"Nobody wants to play on the Nationwide Tour. It's a stepping stone to something else," said Steve Pate, the 49-year-old six-time PGA Tour winner who's No. 43 this season.