- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Steve Price
ACHD counsel Steve Price said his group backs the legislation, even though it may lead to the department forking over money.
"We recognize there's a problem out there with the way condemnation occurs," Price said. "We've worked hard to make sure this piece of legislation strikes a balance between taxpayers as well as property owners in really addressing that problem."