- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Edward Hudgins
Free thinkers could find a home in the Republican Party
Topic - Steve Salem
"They are seeking that out, and when those opportunities are there, they go to them like a beeline," Mr. Salem said. "That's what we are trying to prevent."
"We know that pedophiles look for opportunities where there is no accountability," said Steve Salem, president of the Cal Ripken Sr.