- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
Latest Steve Smith Items
Fifteen months after winning the Super Bowl, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is attempting to rebound from the most disappointing season of his NFL career.
After guiding the Ravens to the championship in February 2013, Flacco threw 22 interceptions last season — 10 more than in any of his previous five seasons — and his 73.1 quarterback rating was the lowest of his career. Even worse, the Ravens went 8-8 and missed the playoffs for the first time since his arrival in Baltimore.
Cam Newton is quickly working his way back from ankle surgery.
Kelvin Benjamin is confident he can become the Carolina Panthers' new No. 1 receiver.
The Panthers hope they've found a long-term replacement for wide receiver Steve Smith and put the smile back on quarterback Cam Newton's face at the same time.
The Panthers say they'd like to find a replacement for longtime No. 1 wide receiver Steve Smith in this year's NFL draft.
An incoming dean of journalism at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln was cited in a report on a discrimination complaint for creating a "hostile environment" in her previous position at Central Michigan University.
General manager Dave Gettleman said the Panthers want a left tackle to protect Cam Newton's blindside and a young wide receiver for the Pro Bowl quarterback to throw to this season.
Quarterback Cam Newton plans to take more ownership of the Carolina Panthers' offense without his top four receivers from last season.