- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Steve Smith Items
Arizona launched a website Wednesday to accept donations to pay for fencing along the Mexican border, and a supporter said the $3.8 million people donated to defend the state's 2010 immigration enforcement law could be just a taste of what to expect.
Arizona launched a website Wednesday to accept donations to pay for fencing along the Mexico border, and a supporter says the $3.8 million people donated to defend the state's 2010 immigration enforcement law could be just a taste of what to expect.
Cam Newton sweated through a workout with his new Carolina teammates Wednesday morning, hopped a flight to Washington to meet the president in the afternoon, then quickly returned to make sure he attended the final player-organized workout Thursday.
Seeking more clout in their fight with the NFL, locked-out players asked a federal judge Thursday to make $4 billion in disputed broadcast revenue off limits to the league and to award them at least $707 million in damages, too.
With a new coaching staff and now Cam Newton on board as the No. 1 overall draft pick, perhaps no team benefits more from the possibly temporary end to the lockout than the Carolina Panthers.
Which is greater cause for celebration, that the Redskins have the 10th pick in next week's draft or that they still have their second-round pick? I'd say the latter. For one thing, having the 10th pick usually means you aren't very good (unless it's somebody else's 10th pick). For another, the Redskins have had an annoying habit of trading their second-rounders - and did again last year when they swung a deal with the Philadelphia Eagles for Donovan McNabb.
The breakdown of budget negotiations this week between California Gov. Jerry Brown and legislative Republicans leaves the state with a handful of options for handling the $26 billion deficit, none of them particularly attractive.
Family members of a 24-year-old Briton reported missing from a Disney cruise ship last week planned to meet with investigators after the vessel returned to its home port in Los Angeles on Sunday.
Matt Purke was happy at TCU, even before he went 16-0 as a freshman and made it to the College World Series.