- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Latest Steve Smith Items
Arizona is taking on immigration once again, with state lawmakers collecting donations from the public to put fencing along every inch of the state's porous Mexican border in a first-of-its-kind effort.
Matthew Stafford threw five touchdown passes, the final one a 7-yarder to Brandon Pettigrew with 2:32 left, and the Detroit Lions rallied for a 49-35 win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 33-20 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
A late hit on Carolina's Steve Smith following a 54-yard touchdown catch nearly caused a fight in the first quarter of the Saints-Panthers game.
Eagles wide receivers Jeremy Maclin and Steve Smith practiced on Saturday for the first time this year.
Trevor Booker's first choice is to be sitting on the Washington Wizards' bench come November, ready to enter the game and provide some defensive energy. But if the NBA still is in a lockout when the season is scheduled to start, Booker has his backup plan in place.
Carolina wide receiver Steve Smith has injured his finger during practice.
Cam Newton quietly walked around as cameras swarmed Carolina's new kicker Olindo Mare. Newton peeked out from behind a lens and asked his Panthers' teammate, "How hot was it today?"
Arizona launched a website Wednesday to accept donations to pay for fencing along the Mexican border, and a supporter said the $3.8 million people donated to defend the state's 2010 immigration enforcement law could be just a taste of what to expect.